Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA)

The City of Pleasant Valley accepts applications on a continuous basis from residents interested in serving on any of our boards, commissions, and/or committees. Note: You must be a current resident of the City of Pleasant Valley to serve in any elected position or on any board or commission.

Also, feel free to come to the city municipal building between 10 am – 2 pm, Monday – Friday if we can answer any questions for you. Better yet, contact us via email at or phone 304-363-2400.

PV Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) Members – printable list (last update 10/01/21)